Bullied for being Straight

When I was a kid, you did not want to be called gay. That was the absolute worst thing you could be. Now, the opposite must be true. I am oddly sure some kids are getting bullied now for being straight. 

Oh my god look at his fish shirt, what are you straight? Tommy’s straight, Tommy’s straight! I bet he goes fishing with his dad! Father son bonding! Fucking breeders, am I right? I bet your dad’s a cop, you stupid, straight fuck. Make America Great Again, right? Hahaha. 


I’m sure this is happening because I see it on twitter. Which is a real place. It’s like: “Oh my god this guy doesn’t even know his girlfriend’s 10th favorite band. Are the straights okay?” Bitch nobody’s okay. Everyone’s life sucks all the time — existence is pain. Just Shut The Fuck Up. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposite of a Praise Kink

the elephant

i care too much about how i’m dressed now