Self-Reflection

Looking back at when you still had hopes and dreams and straight teeth and perfect skin. 

It’s heartbreaking to look back at old photos and realize I was the best looking person in most of them. I could have had such a good time if I wasn’t so deep in my own head. If only somebody could have taught me how to be comfortable around others.


What will my self in 5 years think of the way I am now? The things I leave behind… I hope I never lose these notes. This dialogue I have with myself is the most valuable one I have. Sad but true.


Growing up is realizing that you are, for the most part, alone. Even if people like you or want you, you are completely alone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposite of a Praise Kink

the elephant

i care too much about how i’m dressed now