i Want

I want to write something good

I want to see the world


I want to grow physically stronger


I want to improve my parents lives


I want to free myself from physical pain


I want to meet people who impress me


I want to meet people who are as obsessed as I am


I want to win tournaments


I want to be paid to travel to compete in tournaments


I want to sit in a chair that does not force me to move around and break my focus every 30 seconds


I want to clear the fucking acne off my face


I want to fix my teeth


I want to find a beautiful, clever, passionate, courageous young woman to share two or three nights every week with, and to travel with, and to talk to, and to take my sexual frustrations out on. Someone who I don’t have to fake a personality for and someone who challenges me to become better and gives me the confidence to take risks and live boldly. I want to become the type of person who can realistically achieve such a relationship. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposite of a Praise Kink

the elephant

i care too much about how i’m dressed now