Summer GF application

 

  1. What is your astrological sign
  2. Do you believe your astrological sign has any real significance in your life. (Yes I’m that guy)
  3. I show up to the function in outrageous attire. Do you support me or detach. 
  4. Are you looking for a “Dad Bod.” If so, keep scrolling. My body is such that a father could not maintain it and also give adequate care to his wife and children. I have the abs of Luffy from one piece, who is possibly physically incapable of fathering children due to his rubbery limbs. 
  5. Do you insult otherwise good people for not being able to “handle” “spicy food?” If so, scroll right along and then throw your phone into the toilet. You should not be permitted to communicate with society any longer. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposite of a Praise Kink

the elephant

i care too much about how i’m dressed now