The Eternal Problem With Casual Relationships

If you want her too much, you won’t have her. She can tell. No matter what she says, she wants someone who doesn’t give a fuck about her. Men who really want her are a shoulder to cry on when the man who doesn’t give a fuck about her disappears. 


This is negative, but it is true. I’ve seen it in action. From the moment I saw this girl, I knew it wouldn’t work. She’s just too exactly what I want. It can’t be that easy. Nothing ever is. 


You want to fully submit to someone. To throw yourself at them— disgustingly. But that’s not what she wants. She wants someone who doesn’t care. Maybe we all do. Because if they want me, they must be desperate. A bunch of low-confidence social climbers destined to be alone. 


Maybe, as a man, you actually have to have multiple partners so you don’t give too much of a fuck about any one specific girl and lose her because she can tell you care. This sounds terrible. I know. I’m just being logical. Just figuring it out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposite of a Praise Kink

the elephant

i care too much about how i’m dressed now