Type Casted by the TSA

I was in line for the TSA bag check clown show recently and the dude who yells at people about what they need to remove from their bag type-casted me as a Gamer. 

In front of me there’s this young woman and he’s like phones, cameras, ipads, everything out of the bag!


and then there’s a dude in like business attire and he’s like phones, laptops, kindles, out of the bag!


and i go up and he’s like phones, laptops, nintendo switches, out of the bag!


did you just assume i’m a gamer? what the fuck? not only a gamer, but that i would be carrying around a nintendo switch? thanks for telling me i look like an incel buddy. 


and i was especially hurt because I WAS carrying a nintendo switch and a gamecube controller because I was flying to a smash tournament. Alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposite of a Praise Kink

the elephant

i care too much about how i’m dressed now