Fuck off NordVPN
It’s way too late to “protect my data.”
I signed my rights away years ago on facebook.com. That company (and several others) has records on records of my browsing activity for the past 15 years of my life, since I could read. Since I believed in Santa Claus, these people have been tracking me.
Why? To improve my health? To make sure I’m okay?
Oh, quite the opposite. To know me like no one does. To wield their vast technological arsenal against me every moment of every day I own a phone or a computer and exist on this god damn planet. To magnify my insecurities and sell them to other companies so they know exactly how and when to get me to GIVE THEM MY MONEY! MY HARD EARNED MONEY THAT’S WORTH MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF BECAUSE THAT’S THE ONLY SHARED STORE OF VALUE WE HAVE LEFT BECAUSE NOBODY’S SPEAKING THE SAME LANGUAGE ANY MORE! AND WHO NEEDS FRIENDS WHEN YOU HAVE FOLLOWERS? FANS? WHO NEEDS A WIFE WHEN YOU HAVE BITCHES? BITCHES!!
Comments
Post a Comment