Warning

 I don’t do happily ever after. I don’t want to text every day unless I have something to say. And not just not with you, with anyone. I want to look forward to seeing you, and that means not talking all the time. 

I don’t talk to anyone all the time. not my parents, my sisters, my friends, no one. My attention mostly goes to myself. it’s a selfish way to live but it works. i am relatively happy right now. 


If you want a boyfriend and a consistent lover and a happily ever after, me-and-you-against-the-world situation, that’s not me. I’m sorry to be so blunt about this but I don’t want to mislead you. 


I love you but I don’t  love the way most people seem to. It’s not so precious to me. There’s no special version of it only reserved for one other person. My love is indiscriminate. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposite of a Praise Kink

the elephant

i care too much about how i’m dressed now