something shifted for me

Today, I no longer feel the urge to get on tinder and try to fuck cute 20 year olds in the most time-efficient way possible

I just want someone to go to yoga with, or someone to hold as we watch a good movie, or someone to accompany me on a frugal vacation to a far away place. someone who i dont need to spend a lot of money with to have a good time.


Someone smart and funny and challenging, even interesting. And interested in learning about people and things like I am. Someone who’s always asking questions. 


Unfortunately, realistically, she has to be hot. And do hot girls like this actually exist? I haven’t encountered many. And even rarer is a hot girl who is anything like this who would want anything to do with ME. 


So I go on alone, mostly, for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposite of a Praise Kink

the elephant

i care too much about how i’m dressed now