Dating Addiction

From 2018 to 2023 I must have gone on hundreds of dates, with millions of different girls. All the while not considering myself the type of guy who “goes on dates” or enjoys that kind of thing. 

They were like exams: something I could pass or fail. Success was satisfactory and failure was catastrophic.


Like anyone who confronts the same challenge over and over for years at a time, I began to notice patterns and optimize my performance with autistic precision. 


One resounding convergence I noticed among the entire female species: an extreme distaste for any kind of decision-making or planning. They don’t want to be responsible for or in charge of any aspect of our experience. They want it to just happen to them, like a movie, unfolding before their eyes: unpredictable, suspenseful, new. 


You can do anything to a girl but bore her. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposite of a Praise Kink

the elephant

i care too much about how i’m dressed now