Clara

It’s that person you knew a couple years ago.

I want you to know that I am sorry and always have been. 


The ghost of what I did to you still haunts me on a monthly basis. I am well aware of how cruel it was. I feel like I dropped you out of a plane. 


I’m sure many supportive people have told you this already, but I want you to read it from me: you did nothing wrong. There is nothing about you that made me do what I did. I was the problem. 


I have a bad lifelong habit of pretending to be happy and content in situations where I am not. Instead of finding a way to stop pretending, I just disappear. 


I do not want a response. I just want you to know. You were not the problem. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposite of a Praise Kink

the elephant

i care too much about how i’m dressed now