Official Thomas Johnston Handbook: A User's Guide

When I am in an especially good mood, make me write it down. That’s where the good stuff comes from. 

When I am in an especially bad mood, make me write it down. That’s where the great stuff comes from. 


Run your fingers through my hair and massage my neck. I don’t care who sees.


If I am sleeping past 8 AM, tell me what time it is, and if that doesn’t work, feed me coffee. You can also use music, light, or Louis CK.


When I send you words, highlight the ones you like. Ignore the ones you don’t, do not dwell on them. These things are cheap and I can produce them infinitely. 


From October to March, my hands are always cold. Hold them whenever appropriate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposite of a Praise Kink

the elephant

i care too much about how i’m dressed now