Wealthy

I walk around with this constant delusion that in like 5 years I’ll be filthy fucking rich. Like I have an inheritance or something. Like I’m on track, in some way, and it’s only a matter of time. 

Despite the fact that I have no apparent route to any sort of wealth. I don’t even have a job. I’m just scamming. But still, I look forward, thinking about how grateful i’ll have been to lived through this extended period of humility.


Maybe the reason I feel uncomfortable and out of place all the time is that I’m supposed to be somewhere else. I’m feeling my potential being wasted. Why I could never enjoy a vacation. 


Yes, it’s main character syndrome. But what do you expect. My parents were nice to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposite of a Praise Kink

the elephant

i care too much about how i’m dressed now