Skin Care

I hear friends discussing “Skin Care” and endorsing Cetaphil Gentle Good Marketing Chemical Put On Your Face Product, and I so desperately want to chime in on behalf of the Put Nothing On Your Face But Water And Let God Heal You If You Deserve It technique I’ve employed for the past several years since my acne faded but I abstain. Because nobody ever agrees with me. And I sound like a stuck up idiot simpleton who just got lucky with genetics. So instead I say nothing. 

But that’s really what I do. Whenever i get pimples now in my adult life, I can trace their lineage. Face sucking. Sweating on a blanket. I ate an entire pint of ice cream. Or alcohol. Or both. It’s not terrible and frequent and horrifically ugly like it used to be when I was a late teen and it was ruining my life — It’s barely a factor now. Thankfully. And I’m going to keep using nothing but water on my face for the rest of my entire life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposite of a Praise Kink

the elephant

i care too much about how i’m dressed now