The Recruiter
Yeah. I will find her LinkedIn account and scroll down to her past jobs and learn where she’s from and where she went to high school and then find her Facebook or Twitter and suss out her political views and then google her name + her college to get a read on any extra-curricular groups she might’ve been involved in, so I can weave the similarities between us into my own story when we “meet” over zoom, so she sees me as more of a friend, ultimately more a person she’d like to fast-track through the rest of the virtual recruitment/hiring process.
So I start with her Linkedin and circumstance says LOL no. Her main mission in life seems to be to hire as many LGBTQXYZIA+++ individuals as possible. I am none of those things. Most of her bullet points under work experience sum up to:
-Hired Non White Men
-Learned about new ways to Hire Non White Men
-Supported the global initiative to not hire White Men
This is Unlucky for Me.
Comments
Post a Comment