ChatGPT

I’m using ChatGPT to write cover letters. It feels like cheating. It is cheating.

I realized, sadly, that I can use this thing to produce scripts for videos. I can feed this program my entries, the greatest hits, make it write 20 in my style, suitable for narration, with a hook, and a climax, and that little zhuzh that crawls in your head and makes you want to re-listen, that thing I don’t even have a word for but chatGPT knows exactly what I mean so it delivers me verbal gold, instantly, every single time. 


It hurts. I was going through my old school papers upon a recent visit home and decided I was always a decent writer. Just nobody ever told me. Or I was too dense to hear it. Too skeptical of compliments, jaded by years of my loving supportive parents telling me how proud of me they were as I slowly grew to hate myself. As I grew taller and my spine bent forwards into a big question mark and I stopped having anything to say. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposite of a Praise Kink

the elephant

i care too much about how i’m dressed now