Fake ID
The profile pic is my fake ID from when I was 17. I was still going as "5'11" back then. Some guy in my Freshman year dorm took all our info and for a very low price of $65 got us all decently legit-looking fake IDs to start college on the right foot. I chose Rhode Island. That’s where I was born.
Looking at this thing now I can’t believe it ever worked. People don’t believe I’m 21 now. I’m almost 25. Every person who saw this ID and sold me alcohol definitely just didn’t want to deal with the bullshit that day. They had a rough day. Their wife was being a bitch. Why would I rain on this kid’s parade. Let someone else do it.
Someone else eventually did do it. When you get a fake ID, you get two copies. So when your first one inevitably gets taken, you’ve got a backup. For some reason I carried both of them on me at all times. My first ID was taken in the summer of 2017 outside a club in Hawaii. The other copy was taken about 2 minutes later after I whipped it out to prove that the first one was real. it was not my strongest showing, tactically. I was very drunk.
Comments
Post a Comment