I lost my wallet in Vegas

I wasn’t really upset about it because i had other things to be upset about and also there was no money in there on account of I lost it all playing black jack right before it happened. And no credit cards in there because I keep them attached to the back of the evil friendship addiction device i carry with me everywhere every day. All I ended up losing was a condom and a tablet of advil and some old gift cards I hadn’t seen in years. 


the real loss was the sentimental value of the wallet. (oh god, i’m old enough to assign “sentimental value” to things.) it was a shitty velcro wallet that said “bugle boy” on the front. i had no idea what that meant but it didn’t matter because it was funny. i had been carrying that around for about 5 years since my mom gave it to me because i didn’t have a wallet and i just never bothered to get a better one. it accompanied me on every trip, every plane, every relationship, every job, bugle boy was there. and now it is gone. thank u, next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposite of a Praise Kink

the elephant

i care too much about how i’m dressed now