All Eyes on Me

Recently I was driving and commanded Siri to play “All Eyes On Me” and it gave me the Tupac song instead of the Bo Burnham version.

Hey Siri, you know everything about me. Which song do you think I, an early 20s white man from Seattle, am searching for right now? 

Spotify’s recommendation algorithm should be sophisticated enough to take racial and other demographic biases into account when selecting your song. Like Hinge.


Tupac: 


I got a caravan of neighbors, every time we ride

Hittin' motherfuckers up when we pass by

Until I die, live the life of a boss player

'Cause even when I'm high, fuck with me and get crossed later


And here’s the song I was looking for: 


Are you feeling nervous? 

Are you having fun? 

It’s almost over, it’s just begun

Don’t overthink this, look in my eye

Don’t be scared, don’t be shy

Come on in, the water’s fine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposite of a Praise Kink

the elephant

i care too much about how i’m dressed now