Adderall XR

Yesterday I played in the Smash Bros tournament under the influence of Adderall XR. 

Here are the effects:

  • I am completely locked into the game. My gaze is fixed on the screen, I have no compulsion to look anywhere else. I don’t even hear anything else.
  • I am in task-completion mode. I see character: Ganondorf. I think: How to kill ganondorf. I think: Back air. I hit a back air. I wait for him to delay his up B. I kill the ganondorf. It is that simple. Defeat best Ganon in the world in tournament set. 
  • I am not hungry. All day I am not hungry. For dinner I am not hungry. I eat about half of my meal at outback steakhouse. This is the real way people lose weight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposite of a Praise Kink

the elephant

i care too much about how i’m dressed now