Poda

He was too good to last. Too charming, too charismatic, too quirky. He had to be eliminated before his popularity raged out of control. I even feared for my relationship. 

I paid a large sum of money to that devious fellow in accordance with his deportation from the USA promptly by the end of 2022. Negotiations were hotly debated, lasting for several days across several locals at which I underperformed, but I finally got him to settle for a cash amount of $3,500 dollars, sending me deeper into my crushing credit card debt. 


It was an investment in my future. And an investment I do not regret today, despite the frequent calls I receive from these scary “debt collector” types, who sound like nice regular guys asking for your name and all that until BAM they remind you of your gross financial irresponsibility. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposite of a Praise Kink

the elephant

i care too much about how i’m dressed now